Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 LE and had it 1 week and the first rain and notice carpet wet down by door seal by carpet, well long story short it is leaking badly in the 2 roof rail seams right above the back window and below the window ( between the cab and bed ) in the body seams, I leaned the back seats forward and took off all the trem so I could see the metal and did a water test and it was terrible, the Dealer is being a real jerk, Empire Nissan North Carolina, leadong me on and Nissan says they might fix it even though out of warranty, still waiting to find out, a body guy looked at it and said this was an error at the factory, the truck has only 50,000 miles on it and this should not be happening, behind the trim behind the rear seats there is a black piece of metal for the seat belt restraint and it has turned white, so the body and service guys from nissan said this has been going on for a long time, has anybody out there ever had this problem, and has anybody ever got nissan to help out, Thanks Jerry

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hmm I was expecting the A/C drain hose, many of us have had that problem. Hopefully it works out and they fix it for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts