Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had the truck for 3years now. Added ARE shell, Rancho 2“ quicklift shocks and 2.5”spacer in front 3” block in rear. New headlamps billet grill w/nismo emblem. Black nimso decal to bed, removed front valence and cut center out of front bumper and bed lined the bumper. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
Looks sharp! Wheels: what kind of paint/painting process did you use/do?

·
Vendor
2,919 Posts
Welcome to the community! Thanks for joining us and showing your Nismo - you did a great job on it! There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Safe driving and happy modding!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the wheels I used was plasty dip and took them off individually removed center caps remove emblems sprayed them down very very thick 6 coats and put them back together. Been painted for over a year but considering switching and spraying them with the gold/bronze color they offer when it warms up some. Thanks for the feedback! Should I go gold this year? See thumbnail

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
For the wheels I used was plasty dip and took them off individually removed center caps remove emblems sprayed them down very very thick 6 coats and put them back together. Been painted for over a year but considering switching and spraying them with the gold/bronze color they offer when it warms up some. Thanks for the feedback! Should I go gold this year? See thumbnail
What specific color of black or dark gray is that? Flat or matte?

Your grill is unique. Is that custom?

I'll categorize the gold/bronze as bling-y. LOL But, I'm 55 and a warm-up pants & hoody kinda guy. And, my '15 SV would be green, not silver, if Nissan offered it. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts