Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my project a little over a year ago. it started with a totaled 2005 nissan frontier 2wd Manuel trans crew cab. it is now Vk56 swapped 4wd automatic. I swapped over to the titan's rear axle, front diff as well as going titan swapped spindles, brakes lug pattern, and dirt king upper. currently at 10 inches of travel in the front. can't figure out if i want to link it next, or go with more travel up front. currently in the rear i have just 14inch remote res shocks on it now. it will be getting a cage over the next month. as for outside it has a fiberwerx one piece front end on it and fiberwerx bed sides as well as a custom front bumper/coresupport and is sitting on some 18 inch methods with 37's around them.

any questions on the build feel free to ask (i am not on here much but will check it from time to time) Project_fritan on instagram I check that way more often.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not yet, I just finished it a week before having to leave for work for a few months so it is just sitting in the drive way right now. I am going to try and get some video and some action shots next week when i get home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts