Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
why do i need to PM you? why not just post here?

BTW, yes, my 05's sensor is toast and i havent had time to fix it. Nissan USA was NO help.

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
thats kinda strange, i contacted nissan USA and they stated the 05's were NOT included in the recall. that was AFTER that notice was made.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nissan told me the same thing! I sent the service bulletin to my dealer, and he apparently fussed someone out at Nissan. My family has bought over 25 Nissan's in over 18 years from the same dealer... He got a fax from Nissan, after I talked to a regional manager from Nissan corporate, that my 2005 wasn't covered, with a copy of that service bulletin, that clearly states ALL 2005-2007 Frontiers.... He called me up and said "that #### won't fly! bring your truck down here and we're gonna handle this". The service manager said he got Nissan to pay for it. Talk with your local dealer and show them that service bulletin. Some dealerships may not be aware of this. If enough dealerships cuss Nissan out about this issue, maybe they'll quit picking and choosing who they do this recall for.

I'd make someone's life a living nightmare until Nissan paid for it if I were you, and that goes for anyone else having this issue! If Nissan is going to be picky about this, then they are gonna catch it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts