Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my truck for a couple months and the bed divider came with the truck. The truck also had the Sliding Bed Extender so I can use the bed extender as the divider. The Bed Divider look pretty new to me so anyone want to buy it please make me an offer. I prefer selling this to a local. I live in Sacramento, CA.

·
Registered
90 Posts
does it only work with the sliding rails?

i need to devide my bed up, but i got the rollbak tonneu cover...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is sliding rail? Is it another name for Utili-trac? The Bed Divider requires the Utili-Trac for it to work. It slide into the Utili-Trac. I can ship the divider, just pay the true shipping cost.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bed Divider

Sacto2004 said:
What is sliding rail? Is it another name for Utili-trac? The Bed Divider requires the Utili-Trac for it to work. It slide into the Utili-Trac. I can ship the divider, just pay the true shipping cost.
Is this item still available? If so, what is the current offer?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Bed Divider

tennvolfan said:
Sacto2004 said:
Is this item still available? If so, what is the current offer?
Yes, but I will do it locally because the shipping charge from the West Coast to the East Coast is TOO EXPENSIVE. The UPS store in my area quote me $150 to ship to Miami. Anybody want to pick it up for $130. It's almost new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts