Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 05 Frontier Nismo CC and have a few parts that I don't need and I am selling. Here is a list of the items and they are 4 months old.

SOLD-Uni-Track Sliding Bed Divider. It was mounted in the truck when I bought it but never used. $125.00 plus shipping.

SOLD-Uni-Track Sliding Bed Extender. It was mounted in the truck when I bought it but never used. It just has one of the little rubber feet missing. $125.00 plus shipping.

SOLD-Uni-Track Sliding Bed Tie-Down Cleats. 1 complete set (4 Cleats,Wrench and Stops). Brand new never used. $25.00 plus shipping.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested. I will get you a shipping charge also.

[email protected]

You can also check out my e-bay rating since I am pretty new around here. My ID is 5.0Trunk

Thanks

Bill

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dibs on the tie down cleats...Email sent.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Too late, I already got them yesterday! :lol:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
My cleats arrived today, and let me tell you these are brand new, as advertised! I want to thank Bill for this great opportunity. He accepts PayPal, so the transaction was flawless, communication was outstanding, he shipped the day he said he would, and the parts arrived two days after he shipped them! If anyone is having any doubts about the condition of these parts, or reservations about buying from Bill, toss them! He was great to work with and provided exactly what he advertised, and at an outstanding price! Bill, Thanks again! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Bill, I installed the divider and extender this afternoon. It was nice meeting you this morning and thanks for the deal.

Brian

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Brian,

Glad you like the parts and it was also nice meeting you . Take care of the truck and stay safe on those bikes.

05_Nismo_4X4.
Thanks for the nice comments. Enjoy your truck too.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts