Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I would like to offer up my 05 cc. It currently has 73k on it with around 20k on a completely new rear end (axle to axle) which was performed by the local dealer.
Spray in liner
tow package
auto
265/75/16 cooper discoverer s/t tires (about 75% left)

I really dont want to sell this but my wife recently lost her job and I now have the only income.
I am asking $14950 obo. If you are interested. please give me a call: 217 273 6748

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
these hard times suck good luck hope it works out

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks like a short bed from the pics, but on the off chance that it is just the angled perspective, is it a long bed? If so, 2wd or 4wd? Manual or Auto?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Needs to go

Yes this is a short bed and auto.

If someone is interested, please make me an offer.... I need this payment out of my budget.. As you guys know, my wife lost her job and we just discovered that she my not even get unemployment. If this happens, there is no way I can make the payment and I would rather not let this thing go back to the bank.

any offers?

email or call me

217 273 6748

[email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
come get it!

I need this thing gone before I have another payment due... maybe someone should just make a reasonable offer!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am located in central Illinois. However, If anyone is interested, I am willing to travel somewhat to get rid of this thing (as "thing", I mean Payment).

thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts