Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day!
I am preparing to buy a salvaged Titan to perform a titan swap on My '05 4cyl Frontier. I plan to do the complete swap, engine front end, rear end, axles, brakes and anything else that I can fit that is of better quality than the 4 banger. I was wondering if anyone could advise me on which year model Titan would be the best fit. I also own an '05 Nismo would it be more practical do perform the swap with it over the 4cyl. The 4cyl is more banged up and overall worse condition than my Nismo so I was going to use it since this project will be a toy/camping vehicle and not a daily driver like the Nismo. Any advice would be much appreciated along with things to look out for during the swap. Thanks in advance for your help. I look forward to it!!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
IMHO if you are looking for something to beat around in and don't care that the extra weight will make it even slower, I'd Titan-swap the 4 banger and go send it. Slowly.
Then maybe a 5.6L swap or turbo it. That could be fun. If it were me and I had the extra pesos, I'd go the turbo route, just to be different. That'd raise eyebrows at the Saturday morning Cars n Coffee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts