Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Do these really fit a 16 Pro4X with the luxury package? Been waiting for over a year!

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do these really fit a 16 Pro4X with the luxury package? Been waiting for over a year!
As long as the options match they should work on your truck. If there is a model that they would not fit, we typically add that into the description as an exclusion. Thanks for asking.

Tony

·
Registered
374 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
374 Posts
Do you know if these would fit a 2016 Fronty? I would assume yes because nothing has changed from the 2015 to 2016 fronty in terms of the mirror construction. According to your website it would fit:

2005-2015 Nissan Frontier Manual Textured Black Manual-Telescoping Towing Mirror Pair

I would assume that these would work for the year 2016 according to the description above. If they do fit, I will let my auto stylist know and give him the link to buy these.

Let me know if you got anything else Tony :) I would be happy to buy anything from our site sponsor. :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thank you for the support. These would fit your truck.

Tony
is there any other mirrors you sell for my fronty. I am worried about the review on the website when somebody wrote that the vibration was horrible.

Thank you for your products Tony::smile::

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is there any other mirrors you sell for my fronty. I am worried about the review on the website when somebody wrote that the vibration was horrible.

Thank you for your products Tony::smile::
Those are the only tow mirrors that we carry. We sell a lot of those mirrors. They are made well. If there's is an issue with them, they do have a lifetime warranty on them. Just call and let us know.

Tony

·
Registered
374 Posts
Those are the only tow mirrors that we carry. We sell a lot of those mirrors. They are made well. If there's is an issue with them, they do have a lifetime warranty on them. Just call and let us know.

Tony
Alright! ::laugh:: Thanks for reassuring me that your products are A1 Tony!!!!!::wink:: I will let me auto stylist know later on to install these on my truck. People on this forum always talk about the quality of your products and I want to become like them eventually. Not only that, $190 is pretty damn cheap!!!

Thanks again for being the best!!!!:nerd:

·
Registered
374 Posts

Tony
One last question for you Tony. I apologize for constantly bombarding you with all these questions. I am new to these types of things.
How long will the sale last for? I do not want to miss out on such a deal as I must consult with my auto stylist first.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright! ::laugh:: Thanks for reassuring me that your products are A1 Tony!!!!!::wink:: I will let me auto stylist know later on to install these on my truck. People on this forum always talk about the quality of your products and I want to become like them eventually. Not only that, $190 is pretty damn cheap!!!

Thanks again for being the best!!!!:nerd:
The manufacturer we use puts a lot of R&D into their products. The internals that they use are very close to OE quality, they do not cut corners on quality. If there is ever an issue with anything that you guys purchase from us, we're here to help out too.

Tony

1 - 18 of 18 Posts