Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to make a long story short I am getting a divorce and the car has got to go so here is the run down. its a 04 sonic blue 40th anniversary GT with black interior I bought it new ,drove it for 2100 miles and then made it a track car which I only put about 12 runs on since.
CJM Chassis did the cage good to 8.50 needs cert painted black
no back seat CJM did tin work they also welded the torque boxes did the frame connectors and put extra bars to the upper and lower boxes from the cage for extra support to complete the monkey bar set
Car is setup for pushrod motor N/A or spray
3.5 inch cowl hood
UPR tubular front end with tockico Drag struts and coilovers
Flaminig river rack
Aereo space manual master
hurst line lock
TCI outlaw shifter w transbrake button setup for C-4
B&M technicooler for trans
moroso swicth panel with pushbutton circuit breakers in radio section
Autometer custom guage cluster with Ford racing 5" tach in center with shift light
M&R window net and 5 point harness with Wolfe crotch strap bracket
Corebeu Forza seats with tracks cleanest interior you will find it was never driven
12" aluminum wing on deck lid
wheels are billet specialtes 15x3.5 front 15x10 rear with Mickey sportsmans in the front and a Mickey 325 drag radial in the rear
MSD digital 7 plus box w nitrous retard and HVC2 coil
Sumped stock tank with 10 feed and 8 return no pump
8.8 rear Mosier 33 spline spool and axles with girdle and 4.10 gears tubes welded
Has the stock gt 4 wheel disc brakes
Qa1 single adjustable rear shocks with stock springs in rear
Metco Billet lower arms with Hotchkis double adjustable uppers and sperichals in the ears on the rear
Wolfe racecraft anti roll bar
billet nitrous bottle bracket in trunk
Battery relocated to trunk
flaming river on /off switch located in trunk with push pull rod thru tail light
Has flaming river drishaft loop
Ford racing alumiunm driveshaft

The car is immaculate still has the air bags, stock dash, center console, rug, door panels, steeda billet door handles and door sills. The stock computer is still in the car but the engine harness was removed. The stock fuse box and wiring for all the power door locks and windows along with the lights turnsignals and head and tail lights all work. The heater core is still in the car. And you did read it correct I took a brand new 04 Mustang GT 40 anniversary drove it for 2100 miles and turned it into a track car. I don't have pics right now but I will in a few days. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested cause it is easier for me to respond. Put a parachute and strange brakes on the car and you got a 8.50 ride. No lexan all original glass.
I am looking to get 12,000. for the car. Clean title No Leins and I am the original owner from DAY 1. Come see the car and I garantee you will buy it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS the car has been in the garage for 6 years

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its good for 8.50 in the quarter the roll cage is also chromemolly I keep forgettin to put that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts