2001 Honda F4i
Galfer SS lines front and back
EBC HH pads up front honda pads out back
Micron Slip on
PCIII
Harris Rearsets
Mich Pilot Powers with 1 track day - Lighting
Track body work - flat plack
Ohlins rear shock - sprung for 200 lbs and 3 track days since full rebuild on it
GMD front forks sprung for 190 lbs
Sure there is some other stuff but cant think of it right now.

Clean title in hand
Bike located in Marlboro, NJ

KBB on the bike is $3650 - 2001 Honda CBR600F4i Motorcycle Retail Value & Price - Kelley Blue Book

Looking for 3500 obo.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish i could man.. Money is tight right now and I cant swing any days and I could use to unload the bike to pay a few things off. I will have something to run next spring so i am not concerned right now.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wish i could man.. Money is tight right now and I cant swing any days and I could use to unload the bike to pay a few things off. I will have something to run next spring so i am not concerned right now.
i hear ya.. just had 2 surgeries on my right arm and wish i could just ride!!!!
and it sucks being out of work.

have u ever raced there and u going to the ama race? i see youve been to vir, nice track!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I have been out on both Thunderbolt and Lighting. Nice tracks a little tight and the bridges are a little scary. These tracks do not compair to VIR but they are better then Pocono. I love VIR and would go there all the time if I lived closer to it. I do like the FUSA track at Pocono and that would be the only one I would run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts