Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Frontier. Stock wheel 15" 6x5.5 lug 5.5" backspace. Where can I find new wheels with these exact dimensions? Everywhere I've looked (and I've looked EVERYWHERE) has the right size and bolt pattern but with a 4" backspace... or they don't even list the backspace. I'd like something simple, black and steel. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
52 Posts
look at an old school off road rim online the company is Gear. so im sure if you google gear rims you might find one that works.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have an 04 Frontier XE with stock 15x7 6x5.5 with 6 inch backspacing. Dark gray alloy 6 spoke. I just picked up a set of these Cragar soft 8's at Summit Racing. Cragar 3977860P - Cragar Soft 8 Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com I stepped up to 16x8" rims but they have a large selection of the soft 8's and the D wheels. You just have to sift through all the steel wheels till you see your size. I bought them with 5 inch backspacing to move the wheel out just a little. If they don't have the backspacing you want, maybe consider moving up to a 16" ?

Here's a pic of the stock wheel and the new ones. The side view shows how the new wheel/tire sits on the truck now. The tire is 245/75-16 Hankook Dynapro AT M RF 10.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have the 16X8 wheel with a bolt pattern of 6 5.5
Mounted on BFG All-terrains(P255/65R16)
They are off my 2000 Crew Cab SE 4WD.

I am selling all four including the spare, five total wheels mounted on tires.
Here is a picture of the spare, little dirty but its just dust. Old picture as well.

PM me if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts