Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 factory front tow hooks for sale. Includes factory mounting bolts.

$25 each plus shipping. Accept PayPal

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both are "passenger side" hooks in that they face the same direction as the factory passenger side hook. I had both hooks mounted to the front of my truck, one on the driver's side and one on the passenger side. To the best of my knowledge Nissan never made a hook for the driver's side? They did however already thread the frame on the driver's side to accept a factory tow hook.

FYI : They are located in Bergen County NJ in case anyone is interested in picking up/meeting up.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
To the best of my knowledge Nissan never made a hook for the driver's side? They did however already thread the frame on the driver's side to accept a factory tow hook.
Early on they did make a left side tow hook available on the 2nd gen. Not sure why that stopped. The holes are still on the left side because the frame is also used for the non North American version of the Frontier. It's sold under the name Navara. The right hand drive versions get the single tow hook on the left side.

Here's a thread where the OP did the same as you, used two right side hooks. http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f8/adding-second-front-tow-hook-101273/

In this thread I found the part number for the left side hook. It's no longer available in the US. I also found a source for the left side hook from a junk yard (parts breaker) in the UK. Not sure on what page of the thread my posts are about the UK supplier, as it's been several years since the info was posted.

Good luck with your sale. You should have no problems selling both hooks.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update Bump

One sold. I have one left.

·
Registered
45 Posts
To Colorado it was $10, but Matt can give you the quote. It was an easy transaction and good price!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
do you still have one left?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD!

Mods feel free to delete this thread. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts