Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have the PRG 2" spacer kit with blocks in the rear. I'm thinking about doing the 2" body lift from performance. Do I have to modify the break lines or anything else to install this kit with the PRG kit?

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
no i asked greg from prg before i ordered my bodylift you should be fine

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks nismo! I guess I could have called Greg...

Jeff, I looked at the DIY thread but really don't want to spend the time getting different parts and cutting material. I've heard good reviews with the kit from 4x4 parts so I think that is the route I'm going.

thanks for the help guys.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
just expect to wait for the bodylift from 4x4 parts they dont make it till you order it i ordered mine on june 21 and im picking it up today july 10th but im also across the u.s. from them there in florida

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
just expect to wait for the bodylift from 4x4 parts they dont make it till you order it i ordered mine on june 21 and im picking it up today july 10th but im also across the u.s. from them there in florida
Nismo5, I'll be expecting pics when your done! Don't hold out on me! LOL! I was thinking of doing the same thing. I don't like how my truck is lower in the front. So I am going to lose my 2inch blocks in the rear and put in a 1 incher. (so its level) Then do a 2 inch body lift to get it a smig taller but most importantly, level.'

Why do you think about that plan?, Anyone?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nismo5, I'll be expecting pics when your done! Don't hold out on me! LOL! I was thinking of doing the same thing. I don't like how my truck is lower in the front. So I am going to lose my 2inch blocks in the rear and put in a 1 incher. (so its level) Then do a 2 inch body lift to get it a smig taller but most importantly, level.'

Why do you think about that plan?, Anyone?
get the prg leveling kit with the aal or the shackle then bl it 2". it will be level then!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
get the prg leveling kit with the aal or the shackle then bl it 2". it will be level then!
Isn't that the same thing as what i'm doing? I have a 2inch spacer in the front now with 2 inch blocks in the rear. So take an inch a way from the rear with smaller blocks, which should make it level, that up the whole thing with a 2 inch body lift. Right?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Isn't that the same thing as what i'm doing? I have a 2inch spacer in the front now with 2 inch blocks in the rear. So take an inch a way from the rear with smaller blocks, which should make it level, that up the whole thing with a 2 inch body lift. Right?

yeah my bad...READING > ME !!!!:comphead:

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
yeah it should look good but you totally threadjacked this guys thread

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
thanks nismo! I guess I could have called Greg...

Jeff, I looked at the DIY thread but really don't want to spend the time getting different parts and cutting material. I've heard good reviews with the kit from 4x4 parts so I think that is the route I'm going.

thanks for the help guys.
you can get the spacers made and not cut anything

1 - 12 of 12 Posts