Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on doing a BL on my truck, however I am doing a smaller lift. I ordered bolts and somehow got the wrong ones, whether from my error or theirs. They are 12mm x 1.25 x 180mm and there are 8 of them since my truck is a CC. If anyone is looking to do a 2" or a 3" these will work. I am planning on doing a 1.25 or 1" and these bolts are too long. These are brand new, never used. $32.00 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These were bought from Allen Fasteners. Anyone doing a Body Lift? OBO:)

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yes, if you buy a kit it would have all you need, unfortunately you'll pay alot more than if you make your own kit too. All you need is the bolts and plastic stock for making pucks, unless you want bumper brackets too. There are more people on here that have made their own kits than ones who have bought them as far as I know. (I'm just trying to get back most of the money I spent buying these, so I can go buy the ones I need., the place wants me to pay to ship these back, then pay shipping on the new ones. I thought if I could help out someone looking for these it would even out better)

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
13,889 Posts
i would just go with the 2" lift. you'll be glad you did. its like tinting your windows and not going dark enough - you wish you just did that way the first time :)

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone? There was a huge insurgeance of BL people, now nobody. Guess eveyone is lifted already. If they had threads all the way down I would just cut them. hmm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts