Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Always liked the frontier, just never had the urge to get one. I got my '10 Navy Blue CC PRO-4X 2WD w/leather on 6/18/10. This is my 2nd nissan vehicle, 1st being a '05 g35 coupe. I don't really off road a whole lot, hence the 2WD, but if I did, I could I guess. So far so good, I'm loving it!! The interior got me over the LE, I couldn't pass up on the red stitching :). Also, I like how the bilsteins ride over the stockers. The mod bug is already getting my attention..haha...just checking out what little things i can do for minor power gains other than forced induction(maybe after the warranty is up). Other nissan owners have always been pretty cool, just like on g35driver.com. Looks like I will be getting the same from here.

Frontier owners unite!! haha

Have a great weekend, Vic

·
Super Moderator
11,609 Posts
Welcome to the group. I think the red stitching has that effect on everyone. Enjoy it.

Clint

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clint, yeah there's just something about that red stitching that drew me in like a moth to the flame...hahaha

Lsu, I will post some pics soon..

W4R, you got a point there. I probably could have done that in the g35, but I think the trunk is too small, haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts