Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

New Frontier owner here. I just purchased my new '16 Frontier CC SV 4x4 Value Truck Package in Glacier White last Monday 9/12. It's bone stock, of course, but I'm already looking at deflectors, level kit, and skid plates for starters. Almost bought some LEDs for the cargo and back up lights last week. I can't put the cart before the horse though, gotta get to my first month's payment first and then we'll see where things go from there.

I'm not an offroad junkie by any stretch of the imagination but I am an avid outdoorsman. Some of my many hobbies include fishing, kayaking, hunting, trapping, camping, and hiking. So moving up to a 4x4 truck from my old Hyundai Elantra was an obvious choice. I almost went the Pro4x route in the copper color but couldn't get the dealership where I wanted to be, however, what I bought was by no means a consolation. I'm head over heels over this truck and find myself repeatedly walking out to the garage just to look at it. lol

I've already learned a lot from visiting this forum the past couple weeks. I've been looking at the build forums and mods before I ever even bought the truck. Now that I am an owner, I figured I might as well make it official and register in case I need to ask for any help or advice. Anyways, I'll try to keep this short. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Premium Member
6,066 Posts
Congrats on ROCKING your world!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same here! Just picked mine up on Saturday. LOVE my new Frontier! Waiting on accessories from my dealer to have installed in a few days. Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts