Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wandering how progress is going on the group buy. I know the orignal thred came up missing

Thank You
Mike
Mikev69

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
bump

·
Banned
868 Posts
we just finished this and we are going to start making them and shipping them out - expect to start seeing these hit the streets starting tomorrow/sunday

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I can't wait to get this and get it installed.

·
Banned
868 Posts
guys - i am truely sorry about the delays - i am glad we all worked together and got through it so that we can get these out to you!

hats off to phb for helping

·
Banned
868 Posts
USPS tracking numbers:
1.) joefrontier2- 01038555749435200485
2.) silversuper- 01038555749456172006
3.) randall106 - 01038555749466657760
4.) seabass - 01038555749445686248

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
giving a bump for the 1st gen that have not seen this

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I can't wait to get mine. I haven't done any thing to my truck but driving it latley. It will give me something to do.:)

·
Banned
868 Posts
i was planning on making four more tonight, but unfortunately i am unable to make them tonight - i will work on them tomorrow to keep shipping coming along.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
bump

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
He is moving right now. Just another excuse?

At the other message board FB we cant even get him to resond even though he is online everday and its his message board.

You think once he had the mock up and it was good he would have already made the kits since he already had the money. So he cant say he did not have the money to make them. Then once he got the instructions done for the second time he would have just shipped them all out at once making everone happy.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
is something shady going on?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Honestly, I'm getting fed up as well

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Almost everyone paid late last year. So its been 4+ months with everyones money.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
is something shady going on?
Well lets see the last time I hear from Will was the 13th at FB. Now I have noticed he has posted here about shipping more out, but at FB it was the 13th. I did not hear he was moving from him, but from another member. 2 members a FB have made contact
adorsey posted: (04-25-2008, 09:34 PM) Alright well I just spoke with Will on AIM and he said that he put some in the "drop box" today and gave me a tracking number for mine. I'm not sure if its the truth but I told him a lot of people were mad and he acted like "oh my god, why on earth!!!" So I laid it down for him very simple and told me what I thought and he didn't say anything and got offline. Anywho, hope that helps somewhat.
Then fusionfronty99 posted: (4-26-08, 12:39AM)btw adorsey, i talked to him yesterday and he said the same stuff
then just signed off

Ummm, isn't that theft? I would just demand a refund.
Most paid that early because it was a group buy and we had to have so many. Once we got the correct number he started the mock up and had instructions. Then he lost the instructions and had to do that all over again. It was not until early this month that he got the instructions done again.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts