Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have a 2000 Frontier and my fender flares are worn beyond repair and i’m wondering if there is anywhere i can buy or someway to make new ones?

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
>What do you mean by skirts and attachment connectors?
Some of my fender flares are not clipped in properly. I do not know how to attach them. Perhaps stove bolts would work, but i am not sure.
Jody

·
Registered
45 Posts
I went to the junk yard, not sure how to remove the flare. I looked behind and there are plastic connector. I ended up breaking the plastic tubs. The flares are installed on the plastic guide by turning the flare clockwise or counterclockwise. I drilled 1/16" on the flare and used machine screws. Looks good.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Are you 4x4, Desert Runner, or just plain old 2WD? Update your signature with your truck details so people will be able to more easily help you

Here's a vid i made a few years ago. Not the most detailed vid on how to take them off BUT i show you how those clips work and what to expect so you can take them off. Take the front flares off first bc the clips are the easiest to get to.

As far as getting replacement flares.
and search for "Fender Side Molding" You need Flares from 98-00

Most of those JunkYards will ship to you also. I've used that website to locate some hard to find parts. Which those 98-00 Flares are.
In fact i just located a needle in a haystack transmission for 98 Eclipse and drove a few hours to pick it up last week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts