·
Registered
278 Posts
Are they used?

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that.... They have a tad bit less than 20k miles on them

$100 shipped

·
Registered
602 Posts
sorry to sound dumb how hard are they to install got a friend who has a 1st gen that would love a lift but would have to do it himself just wondering what you had to go through to do it... im sure somewhere on here it has step by step but to search on here my take hrs to find something

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have lift shackles on my truck now they would be way too much lift in the back wouldn't they

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry to sound dumb how hard are they to install got a friend who has a 1st gen that would love a lift but would have to do it himself just wondering what you had to go through to do it... im sure somewhere on here it has step by step but to search on here my take hrs to find something
If I had to guess I would say approx. 1hour install with hand tools
Youll need a way to lift the rear of the truck high enough the take the wheels of the ground.... then just unbolt Ubolts and center pin.

I have lift shackles on my truck now they would be way too much lift in the back wouldn't they
I think that's up to you to decide, they would add another 2.5 inches of lift and take away about 2 inches of down travel

Danny

·
Registered
602 Posts
k well thanks when i get a hold of my buddy i will let him know maybe a few days he likes to party and with the long weekend dont suspect him to respond to my calls.

good luck selling this and the other stuff u are trying to sell( i think i saw some thing else you were trying to sell cant remember if not take that lost part away lol)

·
Registered
278 Posts
I mean like rake wise, the front of the truck would be way down there. How did you keep your truck level with them on there? Torsion bar yes?

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything is pending payment now...sorry guys

I'll post if otherwise

·
Registered
278 Posts
Torsion bars too?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Alright then ha

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey man no worries just considering the possibilities. It is all good.

·
Registered
515 Posts
AAL still available?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts