Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Portland OR. New to the forum/club.

I have owned a 2000 XE 3.3 4x4 for almost 7 years. It drives great and has never had any serious issues.

For a couple of years I had been keeping an eye out for a 2nd Gen. I finally picked up a 2012 Pro4X in June of this year. It really is a pleasure to drive.
The only things I have done to it has been the floor mats and window tint. I eventually would like to upgrade the suspension and possibly more.

The 2000 XE has 177k miles and the Pro4X feels barely broke in with a little over 16k miles.

Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Sky

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light

Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
2017 Pro-4X w/Luxury Package
1,258 Posts
Very nice. I currently have a 2nd-Gen (my 3rd) but still miss my 1st.

·
Registered
Nisstec coilovers, add-a-leaf, Calmini winch bumper, some skids, 265/70r18 Pathfinder A/T.
204 Posts
Where the hell did you find a 2012 p4x manual with 16k miles?! How much you pay for it?
Welcome to the forum - get ready to be inspired to spend some $ on upgrades!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcom to Club Frontier!!!

If you plan on working on your truck & upgrading the suspension, (and other things), you might want to download a copy of the Nissan Factory Service Manual for BOTH of your trucks!! You can download them from any of the attached weblinks:
https://www.nicoclub.com/nissan-service-manuals

Post pictures of your Build(s), here on CF...we like following those threads!!

Enjoy your Rides!!! 😁(y)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello from Portland OR. New to the forum/club.

I have owned a 2000 XE 3.3 4x4 for almost 7 years. It drives great and has never had any serious issues.

For a couple of years I had been keeping an eye out for a 2nd Gen. I finally picked up a 2012 Pro4X in June of this year. It really is a pleasure to drive.
The only things I have done to it has been the floor mats and window tint. I eventually would like to upgrade the suspension and possibly more.

The 2000 XE has 177k miles and the Pro4X feels barely broke in with a little over 16k miles.

View attachment 356121

View attachment 356122

View attachment 356123

View attachment 356124
Very nice. I would like to find a 1st Gen or Hardbody. I still see a lot on the road these days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where the hell did you find a 2012 p4x manual with 16k miles?! How much you pay for it?
Welcome to the forum - get ready to be inspired to spend some $ on upgrades!
Thanks for the welcome and for sure I am already fantasizing over some upgrades.
I first found the pro4X on autotrader where it didn't have pictures yet. It was a new listing. The dealer did however have some pics on their website. I called them first thing in the morning, put a deposit and picked it up a few days later for 25k. It actually had 15080 miles when I bought it. The biggest selling points for me was the millage, the manual trans and the canopy but really it is everything I wanted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcom to Club Frontier!!!

If you plan on working on your truck & upgrading the suspension, (and other things), you might want to download a copy of the Nissan Factory Service Manual for BOTH of your trucks!! You can download them from any of the attached weblinks:
https://www.nicoclub.com/nissan-service-manuals

Post pictures of your Build(s), here on CF...we like following those threads!!

Enjoy your Rides!!! 😁(y)
I just have to say wow..
Thanks for those links. I had no idea those existed and I bookmarked them immediately.
I will definitely take photos when I do any upgrades.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts