Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at wits end trying to find this part.
The heater return pipe assembly that goes from the heater hose, under the intake and to the head. It has one small coolant hose that goes to the bottom of the tbi and a small vacuum tube welded to it. Where can I find one on the internet? This one piece has many pinholes and I need to replace it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.