Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Matt and I recently traded my 1989 Jeep Wrangler for a 1998 Frontier with 96K miles. My Jeep was a mint condition Sahara, with a Fabtech lift, 33 inch tires. warn bumpers, and lots of other goodies. My wife and I just had a baby boy, and the Jeep was not very practical in that it did not have the family style roll bar. Plus it was a third vehicle that the dog and I would sometimes country cruise in on the weekends. I wanted a small 4 wheel drive truck that I could do light hauling. We own and have owned 4Runners, so I intitially thought of a Tacoma. After test driving a 95 with 165K that the owner wouldn't come down past $7K, I started to look elsewhere. I couldn't justify the price. I found my Frontier on a independant dealer lot and test drove it. It wasn't perfect, but the guy gave me $2500 plus the Frontier for my Jeep. Tacomas with the same amount of miles and year are almost double the price. I have since done some minor cosmetic repairs, but am very pleased with my disision. I look forward to getting advice about future mods.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts