Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you guys know the frontier should be finally finished soon. so its time to get rid of the 240. im trying to get rid of the very fast.
that being said. since this is club frontier im going to tell you how i got the car.
i originally bought an 08 crb 600rr. i traded it away for a 240sx ls1. i traded that away for a 2002 trailblazer. i traded that away for two 240sx and a bunch of money.

the 240sx i am selling now when i got it. he wanted 1800. i honestly wouldnt have given more than 1600 for it. with that being said.
i will take 1600 for it. there has been a lot of work dont since ive gotten this car. and no i do not drift or drive like an idiot.

i have a 1991 240sx se. it is a hatchback car. it has a ka24de 4cyl-5spd
the mileage on the car is around 220,000 i believe.
there is only around 80k on the new motor, i did have papers to prove unfortunately i had them all in a big shoe box when i sold one of my 240s the whole box went with it.
the car has power everything and it all works as it should
power windows, power locks, auto seat belts, sun roof.
the hatch does not leak, nor does the sun roof.

parts i have installed. since ownership
front and rear brakes- pads and rotors
thermostat
water pump
plugs
wires
tires
optima red top
floor mats
dash pad
dropped the cat and fixed the exhaust

the only mods i have done to the car are
kouki 180sx tail lights
kenwood stereo
and 6x9s in the back. they dont look good but they sound ok.

there is some rust on the driver side frame rail, and 3rd gear has a sleight grind. when i drive it doesnt do it, but it will first time you do.
there is also a whine on start up, i dont know why i havent tracked it down yet. i think it may be ps pump
there is the tiniest oil drip. from what i can tell is there is a dime sized drop once every 4-5 days
and a tear in the driver side seat
windshield is cracked

this is an old car, yes there are problems. dont expect to drive off with a brand new car its not going to happen.
i have no problem telling you everything i know about this car so you can make the best choice on to buy it or not.
i am firm on the price. i will sell the tail lights by themselves however for 450.
no i do not want to trade. i have to many as is and do not need another.
i have owned it for almost a year and it has been my daily for that time. it is a very fun little car to drive.

thanks for your time. you can contact me anytime with any questions.again i dont want to trade. but i do wanna make a quick sale.

you can give me a call or pm me with questions
618-670-2389

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
If you want to part w/ some things (taillights, mirrors, etc) let me know. I imagine you want to sell the whole car though.

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can loose the lights. because i have replacements to go on. but no can do on the mirrors.

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if someone wants to offer me 2300 ill throw the motor in too.
ill take the quickest way i can make an extra 650 for the ecu and tuning.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Good Luck, had a 89 240sx hatch, loved every insaine second of driving that ride. If I ever find a decent non molested one around town-I will enjoy insanity again :)

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Do they want the tails too? If not, and if they havent picked it up, Ill throw some cash your way if you can swap them. LMK

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i could have kept them. the guy didnt know what they were. but he gave me 2k for the car so i didnt complain.

sorry man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts