Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been converted

My goal with that title was to make it sound as much like a dating site bio as possible.So lets start this off. My name is Zach and I am 18 years old. My first car was an 05 mercedes clk500. I owned that car for about 3 months because I wanted something I could mod. I bought (parents bought, yes my parents bought my first two cars) a 2010 VW GTI 6SPD. I had about 7k in the car between engine work, suspension and audio. It was also about a 1/4 inch off the ground. I've been wanting a truck for a few months now to haul my motorcycle, dirtbike, fishing rods, and surfboards around and obviously do some wheeling. So i found myself in the nissan dealership buying a 2012 6spd SV 4x4 Frontier woth 40,000 miles on it. Super clean and bone stock(I bought this one and it truly is exciting taking on a responsibilty like this). Exactly what I wanted. I've been doing non stop research on suspension for my Frontier and I think I'm going with the Radflo 2.0 kit from Nisstec with the 1" spacers. I spend a lot of time in south jersey and harford county maryland and I am always looking to wheel and learn so let me know if you're local.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts