Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
For anyone interested, also keep an eye on ebay for tires. I got a killer deal, Michelin Pilot LTX for $335 in 275/60/18.

If it will push anyone over the edge, here is my truck with them on it. GL with the sale, I love these wheels.
God thats lookin pretty sexy!

these wheels fit my 04 xe kc? and do you think those with tires are going to destroy my gas on my baby KA24DE?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
lol, yep I have been thinking of buying tires for them in a month or so. its just the fact that I still will end up dishing out roughly $1600 for rim and tires,

But definately really nice rims.
wrong.wrong .wrong. Let me point you in the right direction. I had looked at Discount tires brand the road hugger XRT in a 285/60/18 they are $99 each|!!!!!!!!!! I had these on the Titan I used to have and they performed very well. Here is the link

Tire Products By Vehicle - Discount Tire

lets hook it up bro!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Maybe this will help. I have & love the setup.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
thanks for that. I was trying to remember were those where. I apprecaite it!:fantastic:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
They're great for sportin' ATs too!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
well it does depend on if he's looking for the offroad look or the on road look. AT tires can be spendy.. but all season highway tires can be cheaper. My Grabber HTS were only $104 each, but I'm running 17's.

I think 18's are the perfect size! They just look awesome.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
mornin bump.....

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Have you tried Ebay or Craigslist yet? I think a lot of people are a little adverse to this mod currently due to its price since most know they were discontinued and sold for a little bit cheaper.

Its is just a thought so that you can get these sold.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
:hi:
Have you tried Ebay or Craigslist yet? I think a lot of people are a little adverse to this mod currently due to its price since most know they were discontinued and sold for a little bit cheaper.

yep that's next, I wanted to give CF memebers a shot first

mornin bump!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
saturday bump

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
last bump!

·
Registered
271 Posts

A lot cheaper actually. I could have bought those for a fraction of that last winter, kicking myself now. Good luck with the sale - I agree most on this forum will find the price hard to swallow.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts