Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try this again. Only taken out of the boxes to look at and went right back in. These have been sitting in my office for a long time and since I get an allowance for my truck for work I figured I can get them to buy new tires and I don't care if I have these.

$800.00 shipped in lower 48.

and no I didn't buy these for $100 and trying to profit. I bought them off ebay for $180 each + shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
I wish I could buy these...

Good luck with the sale. they look great.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys! someone has to want them

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Too bad you're sellin' em'... these Nismos fit PERFECTLY.

G/L on the sale.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Now that i saw the picture, makes me wish i bought them at clearance price....

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
If I hadn't just bought new tires a few months back,,,

Oh well, my loss. Good luck. Somebody get them. They are no longer available from NISMO.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is the bolt pattern is the same as in the frontier? how wide is the rim?
these are direct bolt on for the Frontier 05-09, they are 8.5" wide

·
Registered
24 Posts
I want those rims. I know shipping to my house is gonna be pricey. I live in Northern Va.

Lets make a deal right now.... PM me with your last price. I cant do $800 plus the shipping....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
please read the first post it's $800.00 shipped to the lower 48

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do the 18s fit without a suspension lift?
yes they are a direct fit. You don't need a lift to have these. They where originally offered with 285/55/18 pirelli sport type tires. There are plenty of guys on here that have them without a lift

·
Registered
24 Posts
08StormLE....
I really like and want the wheels. I am just thinking of a way to purchase 4 tires 285/60/18 or even 265/60/18 under $800 as well. Cant find cheap tires for R18 under $200 a pop.

So its gonna end up costing me over $1600 for tire and rim combo. Its a little too much for an 18" rim size. I am gonna have to look on ebay for a better deal for those rims.

·
Registered
427 Posts
^^ you could always buy the rims and set them aside.. then maybe when money is a little easier to come by, get new tires then. Or you could check craigslist for some used tires in the mean time. There are always decent sets on their, maybe not your first pick, but they'd do until you saved up enough to get what you really wanted. These wheels aren't easy to come by, I've seen them priced "a little less", but when you factor in that shipping is included, this is a pretty good deal. I'm in no way affliliated with the sale, I'm just an enabler.

·
Registered
24 Posts
^^ you could always buy the rims and set them aside.. then maybe when money is a little easier to come by, get new tires then. Or you could check craigslist for some used tires in the mean time. There are always decent sets on their, maybe not your first pick, but they'd do until you saved up enough to get what you really wanted. These wheels aren't easy to come by, I've seen them priced "a little less", but when you factor in that shipping is included, this is a pretty good deal. I'm in no way affliliated with the sale, I'm just an enabler.
lol, yep I have been thinking of buying tires for them in a month or so. its just the fact that I still will end up dishing out roughly $1600 for rim and tires,

But definately really nice rims.

·
Registered
419 Posts
For anyone interested, also keep an eye on ebay for tires. I got a killer deal, Michelin Pilot LTX for $335 in 275/60/18.

If it will push anyone over the edge, here is my truck with them on it. GL with the sale, I love these wheels.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts