Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

New to me Frontier owner in GA. I just purchased a used '13 PRO-4X Crew with the luxury pkg. It has some dents and dings and a few minor issues but overall I am extremely happy with my first Nissan. My brother had a desert runner that he absolutely loved and he really regretted getting rid of it. So that had some influence on my decision to seek out a Frontier when purchasing my first truck.
This is my first Nissan and my first truck. This should be FUN.

The only issues I was able to find with the truck is a missing roof rack cross bar (which should only be around $80), missing cleats for the untilitracks system (which I already utilized the classifieds here for), the back up sensor is faulting(which sounds like is commonly the 'buzzer' which should be $40ish), and it has some good dings in the plastic bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Very nice!! Welcome to the club. Awesome truck. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChaLee_13PRO4X

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any known issues that I should be looking into that aren't often prevalent with the model?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Eh. I really only see major things with the 06 - 11... I haven't seen anything major for our models. I have a 15 pro4x.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Welcome aboard! GA here as well Gwinnett County here. I have had 3 and they have been pretty solid, the only real issue is on my 07' the timing chain whine. The 13' I had never had any issues at all. Good looking truck always liked white
!!!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
NICE and welcome to the forum!!! Looks pretty much the same as Snow White(my trucks name) shes a '16 w/ 7k and been kicking up dust and dirt and going up and down mountains in the Sierra's. NEVER did I think I would own a foreign made car/truck(parents from the motor city) but I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NICE and welcome to the forum!!! Looks pretty much the same as Snow White(my trucks name) shes a '16 w/ 7k and been kicking up dust and dirt and going up and down mountains in the Sierra's. NEVER did I think I would own a foreign made car/truck(parents from the motor city) but I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

Awesome! I haven't had her long enough for a name yet. Gotta see what her personality is ;-).

I will prolly keep the mods fairly simple. Maybe a small lift and shrockworks bumper. But I have a friend trying to talk me out of the bumper claiming they add too much weight. I really love the look of them but I am not going to be doing any heavy off-roading. Maybe just some easy trail riding.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I haven't named mine yet either. It's hard. Usually it comes easy to me but not this time.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Funny my sister named my 07' "Big Red" when she was driving it, my 13' I just called the "Knight" it was Night Armor and now the 17' do not really have a name for it, I just call it the Pro4 when I talk about it. Guess I will need to come up with something eventually. And ChaLee I am with you on the mods, put a set of step bars that look kind of like sliders and have done some very minor mods not much more to do for me for sure.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts