Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am having problem with the always on power socket in the dash. I have no power and can't seem to find the blown fuse... Checked owners manual and repair manual and can't find any refference to the location of the fuse....

Any thought?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I think from memory its in the BCM (square lid maybe 6" ) under the bonnet/ hood

·
Registered
143 Posts
I do believe there is a fuse box located to the side of the Glove Box depending on the year truck you have. Also have you tried taking the 12v plug out and making sure the wires are still connected? And that the ground is still good?

·
Registered
424 Posts
It's a 20 AMP fuse in the Fuse block under the hood. I bet you $5.

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
just because a fuse doesnt look blown doesnt mean it isnt. use a test light or DMM to test each and every fuse.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem on a 2007. The fuse box is inside the glove box on the right. I tested the fuse with a meter and it is good. I tested the fuse connection in the box and no voltage. That means no connection back to the battery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I
I have the same problem on a 2007. The fuse box is inside the glove box on the right. I tested the fuse with a meter and it is good. I tested the fuse connection in the box and no voltage. That means no connection back to the battery.
found the second fuse box under the hood and a 20 amp fuse in there that is bad. Replaced and it worked. Yay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts