Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever managed to get a single 12" flat sub under the rear seat of a 2008 CC? Got Pics? Box dimensions? thanks

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
the problem with a 12 is the amount of air space needed. i would guess with a custom fiberglass box that uses every inch of space under both seats its doable.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen lot's of people with 2-10" subs under the rear seat. Wouldn't that actually need more cubic ft of space than 1-12" sub? I was mainly wondering if it would physically fit in a custom enclosure without sticking out from under the seat itself.

·
Registered
602 Posts
ya it would fit go for a jl shallow mount $$$$$ would work i looked into but havent decided what i want to do yet maybe an fi Q and a custom box (like pro4x)

sorry if i messed something up drunk. gonna go play halo lol have a good night

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
^that box is at the very min that pioneer recommends. that sub would give a little better sound out of a .75^ft box. if you do go that route make sure to use poly fill inside the box. as far as 2 10's unless there using the whole space under the seats or they are using either subs that require a very small box or the box just isnt large enough.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts