Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Nismo is 10 years old with 87.5 k miles. It has been a workhorse. Best features: rock solid drivetrain; bulletproof bedliner; Utilitrak system. Worse features: Gas mileage, el cheapo plastic interior parts; paint not resistant to thrown-up pebbles.

The pictures below are of my Frontier in brand new condition and today after 10 years of use. Can you tell which is which? Up close you can but nevertheless, the vehicle has held up well.

·
Super Moderator
10,399 Posts
No pictures in your post.

Clint

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump.

I changed the picture hosting site to photobucket and it seems to work now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Both look pretty nice. I like the way they have kept the same basic look on the gen 2 trucks.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My truck will hit 10 years next spring. The original design team should be proud as the design and the manufactured product have stood the test of time. May not have all the bell and whistles but its an honest truck. I would guess the some owners will put 20 years on their Frontiers.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
My truck will hit 10 years next spring. The original design team should be proud as the design and the manufactured product have stood the test of time. May not have all the bell and whistles but its an honest truck. I would guess the some owners will put 20 years on their Frontiers.
I agree. I get asked about / complimented on my truck on a semi regular basis. Not bad for a 12+ year old design....

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Mine will be 11yrs old to me this December, been great, great. Rolled 142k on the trip to Assateague Island State Park this weekend. I don't complain about gas mileage, it's a truck. 17-21mpg normally, and 8-11mpg towing it's a powerful V-6 that's over 10yrs old.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts