Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was brought to my attention the other day that one of my tail lights was out. So I went and got new ones, replaced it, and it was still out. I checked the fuses and they were all good. Today I wanted to check them again just to make sure because it was sunny out when I replaced it. But now I see that I actually have 3 lights out. I'll post a picture. The ones that are out are opposite on each side and one of the license plate lights is out. I tried switching the bulbs but that didn't do anything. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
215 Posts
The dark side of the license plate is most likely a bad bulb or corroded socket. Do you use your truck to launch a boat?

As for as the tail lights, it appears someone removed the bulb sockets on the passenger side, and swapped their positions by accident. In your picture, the position that is illuminated on the right side is for the turn signal, which is why the light is white instead of red.
Operate the right turn signal and see if the upper position flashes.

Both your taillight bulbs are probably good now.

·
Registered
215 Posts
The credit belongs to you for posting the perfect image, which was literally worth a thousand words. Without it, the best I could have offered would have been a wild guess (a.k.a. WAG), which would have probably been wrong :(.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts