Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the speaker sizes on an 09 SE CC? I don't have the RF system. I'm buying all new speakers but can't find out what sizes the door speakers and the tweeters in the dash are. Anyone know? I've tried to search the forums but I can't seem to find them here either. Your help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The rear takes a 6.5", but I if I remember right I needed to destroy the OEM speaker and re-sure the speaker mount. I think the front is a 6X9, but I'm not sure. Check the audio section and use the search function...that's why it's there.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
have you tried crutchfield.com just put in your vehicle info and they will tell you what fits. you cant just go by the speaker diameter. the mounting depth matters as well. i dont know if the 09 is the same, but on my 07, only a few 6x9 would fit, but i ended up ordering a polk 6.5" db651s shallow mount for the front and 6.5" Polk db651 for the rear.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
6.5/6.75 in the rear, 6X9 in the front, but I made an adapter to put 6.75 components up front w/the tweeter in the dash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts