Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an observation...there are 2 Nissan dealers on my way home from work and 1 dealer where I live in town. I just started noticing 08 models appearing on their lots this week. I would assume these are considered "left overs"? Because there are no 2009 models at any of these dealers. They have 08s all of a sudden. One has a KC NISMO.

My cousin in NJ who is in the market for a 09 Pathfinder LE also said the dealers he has gone to all seem to have no Frontys or some had a few 2008 models.

How about in your neck of the woods? Are you seeing 08s appearing? And no 09s?

Kinda weird because the 2010s are expected.

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Haven't noticed any "new" 08's around. Couple dealers have some 08's with between 5-15K on the clock. The dealer that I take my truck to had 3 brand spanking new Fronty's about a month ago... Two were Pro-4X KC stick shifts.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never seen a manual in my time of "shopping around" earlier this year.

Maybe its just the location (New England?). I am assuming that maybe in 2008 they made a lot more Frontiers that did not sell and in 2009 they made a lot less to make up for the poor market.

These new 08s are all LEs with the exception of one KC NISMO.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just an observation...there are 2 Nissan dealers on my way home from work and 1 dealer where I live in town. I just started noticing 08 models appearing on their lots this week. I would assume these are considered "left overs"? Because there are no 2009 models at any of these dealers. They have 08s all of a sudden. One has a KC NISMO.

My cousin in NJ who is in the market for a 09 Pathfinder LE also said the dealers he has gone to all seem to have no Frontys or some had a few 2008 models.

How about in your neck of the woods? Are you seeing 08s appearing? And no 09s?

Kinda weird because the 2010s are expected.
Two 09' s at the Ken Pollock Nissan Wilkes-Barre, Pa

FRONTIER SE V6 4X4
PICKUP (KING CAB)
2009 RADIANT SILVER N17749 4L V6 5 SPEED AUTOMATIC $26,770 Call

NISSAN FRONTIER SE V6 4X4
PICKUP (KING CAB)
2009 STORM GRAY N17722 4L V6 6 SPEED MANUAL $25,170 Call

·
Registered
335 Posts
I was at the dealer I purchased mine from last year, and now they have no Titans or Frontiers. They order them on an as needed basis.

Whats wierd is they have 1 new Murano and no new Pathys.

No surprise, they have a lot of Versas, Sentras, 2 Rogues, and a lot of very late model used Max and Altimas.

OH, and an UGLY *** CUBE!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know, i've looked at some dealers sites and what they have listed is not what they have on the lot. They probably do not update their site. But there are no 09 Frontys near me. Even though some sites say they have them, they don't.

I haven't seen a 09 Titan yet (since March). One dealer still has a 08 Titan Pro4x that's been discounted by $10k so far ($46k). They got that truck back in October 2007!!!! I bet they will discount that truck a ton if anyone is interested.

Ugh, I hate that CUBE so much!!!! The dealer I go to has a GT-R in the showroom that is pretty sweet...

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
nope no 08 models here left over, my dealer (from the last i looked) had like 4 or 5 frontiers and were all 09 crew cab se's, they had a good amount of titans, 2 pathfinders and about 8 ot 9 xterras. nissan might have slowed down production on their trucks and suvs due to the horrible economy. but last time i was there the lot was flooded with 4 cylinder altimas and sentras so i would assume the 4 cylinder altima and sentra is in high demand.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe its a New England thing then. Send the left overs here...

But yeah there are TONS of Versas in the lots. I haven't seen any 09 Xterras, seen 2 Pathfinders. I've never seen a 09 Aramda either.

·
Registered
637 Posts
There are at least 4 09 CC 4x4's near me at a local dealer. They werent willing to deal and I went to another dealer who had 2 09's, both CC 4x4's, but one was a long bed.

They seem to be fairly plentiful here in the Pacific NW.

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I got my truck the end of April in Manchester CT which is East of Hartford. It was one of only 3 Frontier's on the lot and the only '09. The week before I was at a dealer in Fairfield CT and it was the same story. 3 used and 1 new CC Pro-4X. The dealer up here in Wilton, which is about 15 mins South of Danbury, is the one with the 3 brand new trucks but that was a month ago. No idea what they've got now.

EDIT: According to the website they've got 3 CC's. 1 LE and 2 SE's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts