Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to put custom wheels on my truck eventually so i quick-look at wheels online from time-to-time. but i was just wondering if anyone knew what the offset and/or backspacing #'s for the '08 SE stock wheels are. i have 1.5" spacers on my truck right now and my 265 tires barely, if at all, stick out past the edge of the body if youre looking down the side. thanks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Do you have any pictures of a head on view or back view to see how far your tires stick out past the wheel wells with the 1.5 adapters? What brand adapters do you have? I've been wanting to put 1.5 adapters on my stock SE wheels for a while now just wanted to see how it looked with the stock wheels.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Stock SE rims like ours have a 30mm offset at 7" wide.

I'm running MB Predators that are a 12mm offset and 8" wide (16" dia).
This means they stick further towards the fender (out) approx. 3/4" more than stock.
Even at that they sit within the wheel wells and it's not obvious that they protrude a little more than stock.

And I have to throw a plug in here for Discount Tire where I bought the rims.
Great service, excellent price and fast delivery.
Definitely check them out if you are in the market for new rims.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have any pictures of a head on view or back view to see how far your tires stick out past the wheel wells with the 1.5 adapters? What brand adapters do you have? I've been wanting to put 1.5 adapters on my stock SE wheels for a while now just wanted to see how it looked with the stock wheels.
yea, ill attach a couple here. it definitely looks better in my opinion and cheap if you don't have the money for a set of wheels. i got them from ez accessory.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts