Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a set of stock frontier/xterra wheels with 33" bfg a/t tires (295/70/16) and a set of 4 1 and 1/4 inch spacers to bring out the wheels to give your truck tougher wider looking stance.

2 of the tires are 50-60% tread life, the other 2 are 15% and 25% tread life.

bought new wheels so i have no need for these anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
562 Posts
Willing to part out the spacers? Let me know bud.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I assume you meand 295/75/16 since I don't think those tires come in a 295/70/16.

If so I would be interested in the tires, but don't want the wheels or spacers.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Are you going to the SD BBQ meet? If you are, I'd be interested about only the 2 tires with most thread and spacers. Hmm..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
sorry fellas im not trying to sell the wheels and tires seperate. too much hassle. the only thing im willing to sell seperatly is the spacers.

and yes you are correct they are indeed 295/75/16..... i was just too lazy to go outside and make sure! lol.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Personally I would not mind buying the wheels (if I were local), but I don't need them and they add a lot of weight to the shipping, so I think the shipping cost associated with the extra weight would blow the deal for me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Personally I would not mind buying the wheels (if I were local), but I don't need them and they add a lot of weight to the shipping, so I think the shipping cost associated with the extra weight would blow the deal for me.
yea i understand the shipping issue. no reason to waste alot of money on things you dont need......no worries man!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
ok, well pm me if you decide to seperate the wheels and tires, becasue that is the size I currently run and am seriously considering a new set of BFG AT TA in that size even as we speak.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is anything left to purchase?

Is anything left to purchase?
Selling a set of stock frontier/xterra wheels with 33" bfg a/t tires (295/70/16) and a set of 4 1 and 1/4 inch spacers to bring out the wheels to give your truck tougher wider looking stance.

2 of the tires are 50-60% tread life, the other 2 are 15% and 25% tread life.

bought new wheels so i have no need for these anymore.

·
Registered
524 Posts
la frontera perrona u got a pm

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wheels and tires might be up for purchase still, i have a few people saying they want different things, but they arent responding fast enough. ill send you a pm rite now to talk prices!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts