Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally bought a Frontier!! Now I need to get the tow package activation wiring (118525?) done by next weekend! Can anyone tell me the cheapest and fastest way to get 'er done? Thanks!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Finally bought a Frontier!! Now I need to get the tow package activation wiring (118525?) done by next weekend! Can anyone tell me the cheapest and fastest way to get 'er done? Thanks!
I got mine at etrailers.com. They have a kit, easy to find for the wiring. I've got a '16 and it was just a plug in of a couple relays in the passenger footwell and another plugs into the rear of the truck near the bumper. Instructions are included, as well as a helpful video online.

Took me about 30 minutes to install and that included me double-checking instructions about 80 times because I was doing it on a brand new truck and didn't want to mess up anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can buy the wiring harness kit on amazon for about $75 for the 7 pin and in think it was $40 for the 4 pin.

Makes sure to test it before putting the interior panels back on. It makes it easier to switch the relays in case you mess up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts