Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well SLR has released pictures of their 5" lift. God is it sweet looking. It will even clear a 35" tire. However at the current price (about $4000 I think) it will be a long time before my Fronty sees one.

I'm not sure how to add a link. I'm a computer gimp like that. But if you go to SLR's website you can find it yourself.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link.

And from some speculation on some others part...my wallet likes the calmini kit too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
My wallet is tryin the spacer/block route first,lol :roll: I should have it anyday now(prerunner greg kit).I will see what I can get under there for a tire.I really don't want real big tires but a little wider would be nice.I'm gonna try 285s on stock wheels.
Jay

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Love my Calmini. Thats a SWEET kit but the pocket has a big hole already. Can't wait for my body and rims/tires. Im gonna try a 16x10 with 305/70 tires.. GOOD LUCK TO ME YA'll

·
Registered
504 Posts
Johnnyman88 said:
Love my Calmini. Thats a SWEET kit but the pocket has a big hole already. Can't wait for my body and rims/tires. Im gonna try a 16x10 with 305/70 tires.. GOOD LUCK TO ME YA'll
ur getting a bodylift? i hope u are, i love seeing the frontiers getting bigger..we have NEWY and NISMO5 with their 8" lifts..i think it looks amazing..what size bodylift are u going with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts