Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the chrome door handles for my 05 truck. I had the mirrors and stock handles painted radiant silver initially. I'm selling the silver handles for $60 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Repost: Radiant Silver Handles

I'm cleaning out the garage.

I'll take $50 and I'll pay for shipping anywhere in the continental US.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: Repost: Radiant Silver Handles

Nismo_Dom said:
I'm cleaning out the garage.

I'll take $50 and I'll pay for shipping anywhere in the continental US.
Consider them sold! Message sent!

·
Registered
213 Posts
How hard was it to change out the factory door handles for the chrome? Did you take any pictures of the process or can you give me detailed instructions? I am thinking of performing the same modification to my '05 CC SE.

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
sundevilfanatic said:
How hard was it to change out the factory door handles for the chrome? Did you take any pictures of the process or can you give me detailed instructions? I am thinking of performing the same modification to my '05 CC SE.

Thanks.
If you got 5 minutes and can breathe on your own without assistance, you can swap the handles. I didn't take any pictures of the process but as I mentioned, a trained monkey can do it. On the inside of the door there is a rubber grommet; pull this out to expose the T20 screw holding the door handle on and unscrew it. Now stick your finger in the hole, holding the bracket in place (I heard it could fall and that would suck). Now shimmy the small handle piece loose and remove. The actual handle then slides back and pulls out. Reverse to install, screw it back together and put the grommet back.

Adding these handles gives the truck a more finished look. Add the color matched side moldings and you get a completely diferent an better looking truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts