Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a complete rear end setup from a 2005 Nissan Frontier. Included are custom frontier leaf springs with a PRG Frontier 2 leaf add-a-leafs which provides 2 inches of lift, with an additional titan leaf for better weight stability. Stock upper two leafs have under 80 thousand miles on them, while the aftermarket Deaver leafs have less than 50 Thousand miles on them, Ubolts are included. Next is Rad-Flow 2.5 inch remote reservoir shocks which are in great working order and have been cleaned, touched up, and look brand new. One shock has a replacement upper bushing that works great and has the same diameter as the original part. Shocks have less than 30 Thousand miles on them. Lastly, included are PRG’s adjustable rear shackles. They range from 1, 1.5, or 2 inches of lift. Shackles are in great condition and have less than 30 thousand miles on them, hardware included.

Local pickup preferred; will ship, contact for shipping.
Payment methods
I prefer PayPal payments over cash. Sorry, no checks.

Please feel free to contact me with further questions.
Thanks

New MSRP
$1,449.00

My Price
$800.00 Shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am willing to part out, PM me with any questions and for pricing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
All the parts except for the stock titan overload spring on the leafs are PRG Products. The shocks are made by RadFlo.

Reactions: jj97blazer

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
509 Posts
Hi Desert_Ridder. I PM'd you with a couple questions.

·
Registered
315 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will sell the ad-a-leafs without the stock leafs, pm me if interested.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Leaf springs and shackles sold, just have the rear shocks left.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
You might want to say how much lift the shocks are for and what you want for just them so people can decide if they want to make an offer or not.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Items received quickly and as described. Thank You!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry this is late,
All I have left from this sale, are the shocks. They are custom RadFlow 2.5 inch remote piggy backs, I had them on my truck with 3 inch lift. I had them installed with the rest of the components in this sale and also tried all the heights on the variable height shackles. I liked the lowest height position on the shackles my self for looks. These shocks should be compatible with 2 to 4 inches of lift.

I am asking $480.00 shipped.
Pm me if interested

Thanks,
DR

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am going to close this thread and start a new one with just listing the shocks.

Thanks,
DR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.