·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fits 2005+ Crew Cabs

Custom built sealed enclosure
Kicker 08ZX400.1 Amp
Pioneer TS-SW1001S2 Subwoofer

Fits under the passenger rear seat where the storage bin goes. Doesn't interfere with floor mats, doesnt overhang anywhere, doesn't hit seat bottom. PERFECT FIT!

This thing HITS HARD.

Perfect condition. Selling to see if I can fit a 12" and bigger amp. Will only sell as a set.

REDUCED!!! $375 + Shipping (no shipping if picked up in Las Vegas, NV).

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, a friend and I did. The carpeting was a PITA. I might start producing these if there is any interest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm interested, but it seems like the sub would hit the underside of the seat when hitting the super lows and would mess up the speaker. is this the case? i think this is why a lot of speaker box manufacturers make down firing subs boxes for the frontier.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hasn't hit the seat once. I've put it through some deep bass and it's been fine. We made sure of it when we designed and built the box.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I would jump on this if it was under the drivers side so I could retain the large storage bin.

Too bad, but someone is going to get a good deal. I have been wondering about these speakers, I'm glad to hear you liked it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can you make me a box for an 01 crew cab? On these the box has to be behind the back seat and it is a PITA to find one already built. I hear the bigest I could go is 10's, I would make it myself but a have never built speaker box and i wouldnt want it to sound like crap lol. Im looking to put in 2 10's. All i need is the box, looking forward yo your reply.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I *could* if I had an '01 to work with... Anyone willing to loan one?

If I make a few for the driver side, who would be interested in them? Price? Etc...

·
Registered
429 Posts
I took a look under my rear driver's side seat and it has less space than I remember. Has this been sold yet? Do you have a PayPal account? Could I e-mail you a UPS label for shipment?

After looking under the rear seats I'm going to have to seriously consider this setup.

·
Registered
854 Posts
lol>? super ninja?
Mod = HaXor... Run hide your children...

& 4x4 - Why did you pick the pass side to setup. Isn't the amp and package that came with your truck all driver side?

I see your basket is on the driver, did you start with two baskets and removed one?

Intrested in checking your design, does it use MDF and have you drawn it out for driverside?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts