Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. I got a pair of billet aluminum coil spacers for sale. they were on a buddy of mines truck for a few months and he recently got rid of his ride and lowered it back down to stock. so he gave me these to sell.

anyway they are practically brand new & look great. they measure out at 2 1/4" tall. so im thinking an easy 3" of lift. they have hardware as well. so should be super easy install for anyone looking for a quick front lift.

here is a pic of what type of spacers they are.

I only take paypal so if you want these make sure you have a verified paypal account please.

thanks,
chris

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm a Noobie so this will be a stupid question but are these just for the front of the truck? If so, what would I need for the back of the truck?

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm a Noobie so this will be a stupid question but are these just for the front of the truck? If so, what would I need for the back of the truck?
Blocks, shackles or AAL, or a combination of these depending on how high you wanna go.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
By the way.... AAL is Add-A-Leaf. (leaf spring) this took me all of 8 months to figure out!

·
Registered
74 Posts
when u add spacers like these, do you need bump stops???

good luck with the sell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts