Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Tulsa, soon to be a full set of LE 17" wheels with tires for sale with only 12K miles.
I take possesion of the truck tomorrow night and have already ordered replacement 20's. At this point I am taking offers and giving heads up if you want dibs on them. I can have pics of all 4 by Friday 4-28-06.
Will ship Greyhound (cheap shipping for something this large). Will need to know the closest bus depot to estimate shipping.

Thanks.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Remember the spare is a full size 17" also.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was not aware of that, like I said I'm a pre newbie, lots to learn. However I can probably still keep the spare for use in an emergency even with the 20's.

OD of the stock 17" tires is 30.6"
OD of the 285/50 R20 is 31.2"

.6" difference in diameter shouldn't cause a problem for a short time if I need to run the 17" spare.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took delivery of my Fronty LE CC last night so the wheels are now in my posession and ready to sell.
If anyone wants pics shoot me a pm or an email addy to send them to.
Anyone have a clue what these things are selling for? I saw a set of chrome repros on EvilBay (wheels only) at $327 EACH 8O !!! Sounds a little steep to me but who knows...
IF nobody wants these on the forum they will be posted on Ebay in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha! No, for $485 that was a steal, I'm SELLING mine. If $500 is all i can expect to get out of four new wheels and tires then I'll just end up keeping them. I hate giving stuff away.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I sold my 16" rims and tires off my NISMO (admittedly with abut 15K miles on 'em) for $400 off Craig's List. A guy with a new SE with the stock crappy looking 15";s bought them. I was happy with the price, as I had no use for them. I am not one to pack rat stuff just 'cause I think it's worth more. It's worth what someone will pay.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eh, to each their own. I have plenty of room to pack stuff away, besides these would make a good set of winter wheels and tires so my polished 20's stay out of the sand and salt from the roads.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Thats why i still have mine,i'm not gonna give them away either.If i can't get at least $600.00 for them then 2 of them will be going on my utility trailer and i'll have matching wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts