Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GPS dock (999Q5-KU001) with the matching Garmin (Maps not updated in some time ~07) - $140 plus shipping.

2008 Nismo factory RF 6 disc HU - $40 plus shipping.

PP friends and family or you pay the differance.

Pics below, PM with questions. Thanks

·
Registered
785 Posts
GPS will plug in. It just takes power from the OEM accessory power that goes to Radio, regardless of factory radio or after market. Hope this helps

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hmm aight. Does it work pretty good? Wish that black piece matched my interior I got a 06 so ha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
785 Posts
My truck is 2005 and I installed one from 2008 both gray but there is slight difference. In terms of GPS functions. It comes ON with ignition. It charges while the Truck is running and stay ON. My GPS models did not came with updated maps so I had to pay extra to get the maps updated and I have a 8GB SD card to handle all the maps of US. It works flawlesely and it has been on the truck for 4 years or so.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for responding everyone. An update is $70 last I checked but you could, at one time, get lifetime updates for $100. I had no issues with it matching my interior - like it came from the factory that way.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oh ok well man if I can sell some things it would be a nice addition to my truck possibly. I'll let you know. Want to get the ball rolling on a titan swap first

·
Registered
127 Posts
those gps docks are getting VERY hard to find! Don't miss out! I finally got one and used it to mount my bully dog gt in it! Way nicer than suction cups on the windshield!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sending PM about the GPS dock

·
Registered
247 Posts
Monsta720 -- I'm going to pass, its yours :)

Sean(Equator2011)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks man I'll see Wednesday if I want it idk if I want to buy that and keep my radio or just buy a radio with a GPS or go and buy a nissan oem touch screen radio since I do work at nissan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts