Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on a radio model that will just slip into the dash on my 04 Fronty? The original front measures about 6 7/8" X 4" and I was hoping to find one that is Sirius and Ipod capable (and easy to install).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,
Never replaced a radio before. Just thought someone could give me an "easy install" model and install kit suggestion. Someone has to have replaced/upgraded, and was hoping to just order the same and slap it in.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
crutchfield you can put car make and model in and it will give you every radio that will fit and when you order it they will give you an install kit, wiring and installation instructions.
If that ain't enough they also have 24hr phone support.
they are the best for do it yourself. I been a happy customer for 16yrs.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I think it's 1 and a half din size you can fit in there without a kit. However, the kit that Crutchfield sells to put in single din radios makes it look factory. Showin' my radio for example...

BUT, the kit is VERY easy to install and if you get a wiring harness adapter it's like changing a battery; easy. I had to make a few modifications to the wiring to get the stock dash tweeters to work correctly, but it wasn't too hard to figure out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts