Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2003 Nissan Frontier for sale. It is a 5 speed manual, 4 cyl truck. It currently has 103,984 miles on it. It runs perfect, and will easily run for another 100k miles. I work as a flat-rate mechanic for a living, and with the economic conditions, I just can't afford to keep this truck, and have recently lost my house. I'm not trying to make any money off it, just sell it for what I still owe the bank for it so I can just get out from under it. For a truck being 6 years old, it is in great condition. Interior is extremely clean and well taken care of. It runs perfect, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it mechanically. Outside, there is no big damage, the paint is still shiny, and there is no rust. Everything in the truck works. It has always been probably the most dependable and reliable vehicle I've owned. It gets about 28 miles per gallon on average for me. It doesn't drip, leak, or burn a single drop of oil. Some of the extra stuff it has...
HID Headlights (regular OEM bulbs also included)
3" lift kit (calmini)
Electrochromatic Auto Dimming mirror with a compass and temperature display
Tinted windows
Keyless Entry
Bedliner
Tonneau Cover

I've always taken meticulous care of the truck since I owned it... Oil changes and tire rotation every 2500 miles, etc. To give you an idea, this year alone (since january) here's a list of a few of the things I've done with the truck (off the top of my head)...
Comes with new Michelin LTX M/S tires
Fresh alignment
New Belts
Front Brakes replaced in jan
Coolant flush in march
New battery in may
Spark plugs replaced in march
Drain and refilled transmission fluid / gear oil in march
Resealed, drained and refilled rear differential with fresh gear oil in january (it had a slight seep at the bottom of the diff... these things bug me)

There alone is about $1500 worth of maintenence I've done just because I'm anal. It really needs absolutely nothing except someone to come and drive it away.

And yes, that old 4runner behind it is its replacement. It's a project, but was super cheap, and is paid for in full. :)

Pictures show it with 31x10.50" tires, but those were worn down to about 50% so I replaced them. (Like I said, I am anal about stuff like this). The 31's rubbed just a little bit (only with the steering wheel turned at full lock) And I knew I was trying to sell the truck so I replaced them with 30x9.50" michelin LTX M/S tires. about 500 miles ago. These don't rub at all, and ride great.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. And yes, it is a 2wd truck. I was seriously considering just keeping it, putting a straight axle in the front, a divorced t-case and making it a very capable daily driver. It really wouldn't cost all that much, and could be done in the course of a weekend. I even have a transfer case that could probably work... But then work that was slow became really slow, and now I really don't have a choice. It's a great truck and I'd love to keep it, but unless things change in a MAJOR way at work that just isn't going to happen. (and I don't see things changing any time soon unfortunately).

·
Registered
417 Posts
I love the look of it, but I have to have a 4x4 where I live. Good luck with the sell and I hope that life takes turn for the better for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.