Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 03 supercharged 4x4 crecab ice silver frontier. it has 38K on it right now.

just saying hi.!!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Welcome to the site man. Thanks for joining and sharing. Make sure you post some pictures of your Frontier.
M4ck

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
m4ck said:
Welcome to the site man. Thanks for joining and sharing. Make sure you post some pictures of your Frontier.
M4ck
here ya go... basically stock.

window vent guards, spray in liner and a canopy that i have off for the summer.

I think i am going to order the nissan neoprene seat covers for summer time! I wakebaord so it will keep the interior clean.

i want to get foglights and wire them in and possible a stock alarm system to plug in? anyone know if this is possible?

Then i want to tint the windows, put on rims and tires. and install a stereo.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Welcome to the forums SC.
I'm running an '01 version of the same truck, only 2wd w/a 5 speed. I've got 80K on it. At 38K miles you're probably going to need front pads, unless they've already been done. A cooling system flush wouldn't hurt, either. I've had a lot of cooling system related problems w/mine.

I see you don't have any step rails on yours. Neither does mine. I'm thinking of a set of sliders, but I don't know if I want to add the 100lbs. Hm, might help w/my center of gravity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts