Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place to get a replacement for the hard plastic part of the armrest with the cut-outs for the window/lock/mirror controls?

I've seen some but not for the Crew Cab (more window buttons).

I'm thinking of trying to paint the (scratched-up) ones I have or cover them with black or carbon fiber pattern vinyl but I don't know if they would turn out well so I'd like to have a back-up, even a used back-up.

-Jeff

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm sure you've thought of it, but I'm gonna be Captain Obvious here and say it...junkyard??

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try here....

FactoryNissanParts.com

Follow the drop downs. Hope that helps!!
[By the way I DO need to get down to the junkyard and see if they have a donor vehicle handy. I need a few miscellaneous things like sun visor screw, spring for lower console latch, etc.]

As for FactoryNissanParts.com, I've been exactly there, and maybe I'm not clicking on the right things, but when I go to Front Door -> Interior Trim -> Armrest -> Xe and se, then view the illustration for "Gray Left", part #9 is labeled "Gray W/o crew cab Right" and has the cut-outs you would see on a 2-door truck.

I guess I could drop them an e-mail, though.

Thanks,
-Jeff

·
Registered
144 Posts
As for FactoryNissanParts.com, I've been exactly there, and maybe I'm not clicking on the right things, but when I go to Front Door -> Interior Trim -> Armrest -> Xe and se, then view the illustration for "Gray Left", part #9 is labeled "Gray W/o crew cab Right" and has the cut-outs you would see on a 2-door truck.

I guess I could drop them an e-mail, though.

Thanks,
-Jeff
I have only browsed through that site, but I know they have a buncha parts. Me personally, anytime I order parts I always call anyway. Answers are much easier to get from a real person. I would bet they have the armrest part you need. With all the others they have, why wouldn't they? Give it a shot and let me know...I might need one soon!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts