Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab that I bought 9 years ago this month. 162K miles, still running strong, and plan to keep it until the wheels fall off. I had a 1998 Hardbody with 172K miles when I gave it to my wife's little sister for transportation while she was in college 4 years ago. She is still driving it.

Brian

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Cool.

Welcome!

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Great to hear from those on the longevity of Nissan trucks.

Welcome and glad you are enjoying your truck.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Welcome aboard... Would love to hear when it hits over 300k. Highest I have seen with original engine and trany is 375k... Keep maintaining her and she will treat you right.

--Follow us on Twitter @NissanWarranty
--Have you checked your Nissan Recalls lately?
--Do you "really" know your Nissan Factory Warranty?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2001 Nissan Frontier King Cab that I bought 9 years ago this month. 162K miles, still running strong, and plan to keep it until the wheels fall off. I had a 1998 Hardbody with 172K miles when I gave it to my wife's little sister for transportation while she was in college 4 years ago. She is still driving it.

Brian
Great to be on board and thanks for the replies. Cool to see where everyone hails from, retired Navy and have seen Honolulu many times. Never been to Savannah, but spent time at Kings Bay and also flew in and out of Dobbins a couple times. I also have fond memories of Ellicott City. Had a friend that lived there in my much younger days and used to crash at his old apartment on the weekends. Interesting place.

Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts