·
Registered
2021 Frontier SV CC 4x4; 2018 Frontier SV KC 4x2
1,094 Posts
Reactions: raine

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes, i see toyotas all over with the lights in the grill on in the daytime. I only put two in the grill on my Frontier. I have 4 foot long LED strips mounted underneath on the pinch seams wired to running lights and turn signals. They some bright a$$ running lights. Saturday coming from a trip to the hills an SUV came over into my lane and didn't see me in my Frontier. How it didn't see me with the bright running lights, i don't know. That's the reason for all the lights, Visible to other drivers but must of been in blind spot of SUV or they weren't paying attention when they were getting on freeway. I saw them and layed on the horn but they came into my lane anyway. S:;ty Driver...

·
Premium Member
8,155 Posts
They seem to be mandatory for 4Runners & Tacomas here, & both outnumber Raptors.
Dude - exactly the same in my area. Even on the brightest, hottest SoCal day it's almost a guarantee that when I'm on the road I will see at least 2-3 Tacos/4Rs with their "Raptor" lights on just to attract attention.

Also the lights in the grill are not Raptor lights, i call them running lights.
Forehead Nose Dress shirt Collar Blazer

:D

·
Premium Member
8,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
NOW this is a fun read! Let's be honest, chik fil a is better than most of the lower end restaurants in the metroplex hahaha!

Reactions: GreyFox and raine

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've got a CFA about 3 minutes from my house. Soooo good. Sooo dangerous (for the belly and the wallet).

Have you all ever tried the Honey Roasted BBQ? No, not the CFA sauce. The Honey Roaste BBQ comes in a standard soft packet (like mayo). That stuff is the best on their fries. Along with a big 'ol sweet tea. Probably end up there for lunch this weekend. I've got a hankerin'!!!

·
Premium Member
8,155 Posts
I've got a CFA about 3 minutes from my house. Soooo good. Sooo dangerous (for the belly and the wallet).

Have you all ever tried the Honey Roasted BBQ? No, not the CFA sauce. The Honey Roaste BBQ comes in a standard soft packet (like mayo). That stuff is the best on their fries. Along with a big 'ol sweet tea. Probably end up there for lunch this weekend. I've got a hankerin'!!!
Not so much a fan of Honey myself, I'm in the Chick-fil-A sauce camp when it comes to the fries.
My nearest Chick-fil-A is literally across the street from my neighborhood. Only 1 traffic light stands between me and Chikn.
I got my sandwich + fries today, it was delicious 😬

Rolling out of the drive-thru there happened to be a white 4R, and because of this thread, I immediately looked to see if there were Raptor lights in the grill...

... 🙃

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: GreyFox

·
Premium Member
8,155 Posts
Lol this went off the rails quick! 😂
I like how they look and it will help this winter when everything is white and hopefully be more visible, getting yellow fogs too! We get a lot of snow and fog around here so I’m hoping they help a little!
See - if you like how they look on your truck, then that's all that matters! (y)(y)(y)

TIP: If you are getting yellow fog lamps for help with visibility, make sure you get fog lamps that actually have yellow bulbs. Do NOT get white/clear fog lamps and then install yellow film over the lenses.

·
Registered
701 Posts
See - if you like how they look on your truck, then that's all that matters! (y)(y)(y)

TIP: If you are getting yellow fog lamps for help with visibility, make sure you get fog lamps that actually have yellow bulbs. Do NOT get white/clear fog lamps and then install yellow film over the lenses.
Yeah, I wanted to do that with my 22 P4X but they are not serviceable bulbs in the headlights or fogs :confused: So I did get the yellow Lamin-X film. It is a good film, but the blue hue of the cool LED along with the yellow of the film give a slight greenishyellow beam. I may just go back to clear film??

21 - 40 of 44 Posts